Franchise Bangladesh 2018 - 1st International Franchise and Retail Expo
Franchise Bangladesh is the premier exhibition showcasing a myriad mix of international and local franchises from different industries outlining their brand concepts and business operations, focusing on master franchising or unit franchising.
Opportunities at Franchise Bangladesh 2018:
- Get an opportunity to become entrepreneur.
- Scope to associate with well known brands.
- Face-to-face meetings with brands seeking to offer franchise opportunities.
- etwork, evaluate and align the franchisor’s expectation with yours.
- Get prospective franchise partners.
- Attend conference led by global and local industry experts.
- Gain exposure to new strategic concepts, knowledge and thought-leaders.
- Powerful networking opportunities.
Who Should Visit
- Prospective franchisees.
- High net worth investors seeking international master franchisors to expand business.
- Entrepreneurs wanting to explore scalable, fast growth low risk business opportunities.
- Corporate professionals looking at scalable entrepreneurial business models.
- Prospective franchisors seeking expansion in local or global market through franchising.
- Current franchisors looking for new industry concepts and practices to improve franchise recruitment and business performance.
Who Should Exhibit:
- Global Franchise Brands seeking potential high net worth investors to assign a master franchise in Bangladesh market.
- Brands looking at unit, multi-unit, regional or area development franchises, licensed agents, authorized distributors or OEM business associates.
- Brands looking to gain commercial access to international markets with presence of international trade facilitators from around the globe.
- Those who want to meet prospective business partners and like-minded co-founders.
- Brands looking for high visibility, extensive marketing towards their brand prominence.
Why You Should Exhibit:
- Demonstrate the great potential of your
franchise or business venture to over 1,000
expected business visitors.
- Extensive networking with face-to-face contacts
excellent opportunities to access and evaluate
prospective partners and form strategic
- A highly conducive environment for highquality
lead generation amongst key players.
- Completely committed audience with 80%
visitors having pre-registered their interests.
- Most extensive media campaign to highlight
the event; dedicated website, business
magazines, newspapers, digital and electronic
media will drive the event.